Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome to post #1. I am still adjusting to life in the mini-van lane. My daughter just turned 2 and my son is almost 4 months. Yeah, that's right, I'm one of those insane "2 under 2" people. Every day I load these children into my car and take them somewhere, anywhere. Why would I leave my comfy pj's and remote control at home to lug 2 babies and their ridiculous amount of gear around town? Because my toddler does not nap unless she has been ferried to an activity! She requires a full level of exhaustion before even considering putting one toe in her bed, unless you count playing her game of going "night dreams" for 30 seconds at a time. Plus, it is truly mind-numbing being stuck in the house all day (if you're reading this I'll bet you know that already). So I go, and I go, and I go. And my daughter, she is my cheering squad, yelling "go mommy go!" every time I dare stop for a red light or a family of geese crossing the road. If you are as desperate to entertain your children as I am, then tune in. I'll post tips, stories, what works and doesn't, and ways to have a great time without whipping out the credit card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment