Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinosaur ROAR!!! Wait, that was just my screaming toddler!


Well, Spring Break begins in Oklahoma with a sigh, weather-wise anyway. Luckily for us, we had my awesome sis and her kids to keep us entertained! With the zoo seeming like a chilly prospect, we headed to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History or, as my daughter says, the "Dinoraurn Museum." It's pretty much our second home. Living in a college town means that we have access to big-city quality arts, culture and activities. Truly, it is the best of both worlds and a goldmine of fun and cheap kids' entertainment.
It would have been a wonderful day if I didn't have to spend most of the time chasing a wild, fearless, mommy-hitting toddler. There are times when I truly can see why people resort to the leashes. But, I digress. Natural history museums...find one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment